Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Top Ten Favorite Songs

I think you can learn a lot about a person based on what kind of music they like. I figured for the first installment of Top Ten Tuesday I would reveal my top ten favorite songs ever. Now, I haven't gone through this list in about a year or so, but as soon as I do (and if there are changes) I'll make sure to post an updated top ten. I'll have links from each song title going to a site where you can hear part of the song to jog, or even start, your memory. My favorite songs from 10 to 1:

9. The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice
8. Freek 'n You by Jodeci
7. Hands to Heaven by Breathe
6. To Be With You by Mr. Big
5. Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.
4. All Cried Out by Allure
3. You're My Inspiration by Chicago
2. When I See You Smile by Bad English

And my number one all-time favorite song, with out a doubt is..........

1. Lady in Red by Chris DeBurgh

So now the question is: What does this top ten song list say about me? I'm a little afraid to ask, but I'd love to hear your answers.

9 people had something to say...:

Kellee said...

Awesome playlist!!!
M and I laughed as we scrolled through bc its all stuff we jam out to in the car!

So it tells us that your are totally awesome and we could have mega fun road trips together lol!!

Anonymous said...

Love your list!!!! I have not heard a few but definately love the ones I know and I have to say Lady in red is one of my absolute favorites as well!!! I am in the process of reading your entire site post by post and have to say your an inspiration!!! My research started based on doing a presentation on CF that I am working on for a College class!!! But can easily say now that I am so intrigued and want to know so much more!!!!
My hat is off to you and look forward to reading more!!!!
Amanda

Piper said...

dude, sickboy, forgive me if this has nothing to do with your songs (okay, it might have a little to do with your songs, but not until then end), but what is up with your compressor?! i've never seen one that looks even remotely like that. what happened to the good old pari proneb ultra?

on another note, i love anyone willing to admit that "you're my inspiration" is one of his fave songs. classy.

Unknown said...

Kellee- As you know, I'm all about road trip karaoke!

Amanda- Thank you so much for taking the time to read through the blog. What's the presentation about for your class? Are you a follower of this site and/or have a google account? That way your comments wouldn't come in as Anonymous

Piper- I went through 3 "good old Pari proneb" ultras in two years and the treatment time was at least double compared to how long it takes now. The Proneb runs at about 18psi while my Mobilaire can run up to about 45pis but I generally do my treatments at between 20-30psi depending on the medication. I also "feel" the medication more when I do treatments now. My results may not be typical, but I will never use a non-50 psi compressor ever again.

Anonymous said...

You are kidding me! I was talking about doing a top ten favorite song video today!!! A compliation(however you spell it) of me lip syncing and telling why specifically I like the songs...

Great idea, and great song list...I think i'm just a little young to know any of them though...(lol). I do know lady in red! Great song!!

P.S. Thanks for the comment on my blog, that is a HUGE compliment! I think it has to do a lot with blogging, its an awesome accountability tool!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie!!!
My presentation is the 5 w's on CF (who, what, where, when, and why)
I have to present visual aids outlines and handouts while educating my classmates on CF!!!
I have just started a google account now but for some reason I cannot get it to let me sign on with it lol
I will figure it out later today so that they no longer come in Anonymous
Good luck with your new running routine and I look forward to reading more!!
Amanda

Pegson said...

haha lady in red tops

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda-

If there is anything I can do to help with your 5 w's presentation, please, let me know. Maybe I can come in for a little show n' tell :)

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Ronnie that would be awesome!!!
Although quite a travel lol
I would definately appreciate your help once i get a few questions together!! That is fantastic!!!
I am working at putting stuff together but worried i am going to sound ignorant because I dont know what I am talking about or something!!
I will get back to you soon!!!
Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!!!
Amanda