Friday, July 23, 2010

Flash Me Friday - "The Daddy Chair"

This week's addition of Flash Me Friday call for pictures of our favorite piece of furniture. I picked this piece because I use it everyday and I probably experience the most joy while sitting it. Now, before you let your mind wander, I'm talking about the chair I sit in every morning for breakfast. Mandi and I make it a point to sit at our dining room table for breakfast, and dinner, everyday (lunch is generally a free-for-all). Sitting in this chair, which we've coined "The Daddy Chair", is pure joy cause it generally involves my first cup of coffee and a freshly made breakfast sandwich.



Are you interested in also participating? This brainchild of Jen over at The Groettum Family blog is going to be a weekly series in which we have to take a picture of her choosing without any cleaning up whatsoever. If you want in on the action, please visit here for the "rules".