Monday, April 11, 2011

Slacker Monday?

Please excuse the interruption to the regularly scheduled blogging. Today, instead of it being a legit Mandi Monday Blog, I give you a Slacker Mandi Monday Blog.

We had a great weekend in Syracuse, NY and we drove to Cromwell, CT to spend my great aunt's 90th birthday. We are spending today, Monday, with my parents (who also flew here to be here for the festivities), therefore, I spent yesterday and today NOT doing a real blog. However, we will fill you in on all the fun when we're home :)

Just a quick update, our little peanut is still doing well and we will get to see it on Wednesday during an ultrasound - needless to say, I can't wait. I want to see my little munchkin kicking and wiggling all over the place. Plus, I'm pretty sure it must really look like a human now. Still no real belly, but we'll post shots soon.

Sorry for being a slacker, but I assure you that I will not keep it up :)