Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Wraps & Small Changes

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:
I'm thankful for wraps. No, not like the other form of a sandwich (although I do like those) - I'm talking the big long pieces of fabric used to strap your baby onto your torso. I have been wearing Mckenna the last few days and man is it awesome to have her near, hands free, sound asleep while I get other things done! Can't beat it.

I'm thankful to be running again. I'm starting out really slow (did 2 miles the first day and 2.5 the second), but never-the-less it feels awesome to be running again.

I'm thankful for Starbucks. I have been going to Starbucks in the mornings and man do I look forward to it each night as I sit awake feeding our little love bug. Something about a tasty warm treat in the morning hits the spot and makes the day start out right!

Ronnie's List:

I'm so thankful that our gym is so close to our house. The gym is only about .4 miles away which is always a perfect distance for a quick bike ride or a warm-up run before my workout. There is no doubt that I've been able to be consistent in going to the gym because it is so close. If you're thinking about joining a gym, don't worry about the newest one or the one with the nicest equipment, find the closest one and join today!

I'm so thankful to be witnessing the small changes in Mckenna each and every day. She seems to be more interactive with us and it may just be my imagination, but I think I can get her to smile on command now. I'm really excited for what the future holds and thought of her growing each and every day is not only a little bit scary, but obviously very awesome.

I'm thankful for my ability to get sore. That probably seems like a funny one as I sit here barely being able to get off of my chair because of the pain in my butt, hamstrings and calves, but that means I'm still healthy enough to work them out! I'm just so thankful that the physical capacity to challenge myself in the gym and “hang with” the other meatheads doing crazy workouts right next to me :)
So, what are you thankful for today?