Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday: White Noise & "Dates"

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:


I'm thankful for learning. Mckenna seems to be learning and growing every day and it's sooo incredible and fun to watch. She's now so smiley, chatty, and playful and I love it. I can't wait to watch how much she changes over the next few months.

I'm thankful for white noise. Mckenna loves white noise when she seems to sleep a lot better when it's on. We downloaded white noise tracks from iTunes and play them at night time and bed time...I don't see us getting rid of that method of sleep induction any time soon!

I'm thankful for the holiday season. My parents get back into town on Saturday for Christmas and new years and I cannot wait to see them again!! It's only been a month but that's felt far too long.

Ronnie's List:

I'm so thankful for a wife that pushes us to do things out of the ordinary. A couple of days ago we traveled up north to ride on the Polar Express (pictures will be posted tomorrow). Now, that's typically not something that I would choose to do, but I had a great time and look forward to going back for years to come!

...and on that note I'm thankful that Mandi encourages me to be social. Truth be told, I could stay at home and hang out with my family all day everyday, but Mandi takes it upon herself to set up "dates" with friends. I appreciate her taking the lead on it as it's generally something that I don't press, and I always have a good time with whatever she has set up!

I'm thankful that Mckenna is a fan of my Vest. It's pretty much a guarantee that as soon as my vest starts and Mckenna is in her swing, she'll be out for the count. You of course never quite know how babies will react, and I'm just thankful that she's not scared of it....yet :)
 
So, what are you thankful for today?