Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Eskimo Kisses & TOBI

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for expected blessings. God is so good. Sometimes he blesses us in ways we never expect and it's always awe inspiring. I am so thankful my God is one who blesses me in ways I could never dream of.

I'm thankful for eskimo kisses. Mckenna has been giving eskimo kisses for the last few weeks. It is so stinkin' cute to watch her move her head back in forth in the uncoordinated way toddlers do. The control to gently glide her nose against yours just simply isn't there and usually results in something on either of our faces banging together clumsily. I love it!

I'm thankful for apples, PB, and marshmallows. If you've never had the combo...try it. Try it NOW!



Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for neighborhood and city parks. Mckenna and I go to some type of playground or play area at least once a day. It gives her a good opportunity to socialize with other kids and gives me a good opportunity not to play entertainer for an hour or so. I also love to see her try new things like a bigger slide or maybe the way she climbs steps :) 

I'm thankful for clinical trials. There are a couple of really exciting research studies/clinical trials being done at my clinic that I'm really pumped about. I can't start the first one until I'm done with this current cycle of Cayston, but I'm excited for when the time comes!

I'm thankful for new options. The FDA recently approved the TOBI podhaler for the CF community. This will significantly cut the delivery time of inhaled tobramycin. Anything that we can do that will give us some time back in our day is a very, very good thing.

So, what are you thankful for today?