Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Cooler Mornings & Rules

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for cinnamon crunch bagels from Paradise Bakery. They're so delicious! I could eat one a day...forever.

I'm thankful for cooler mornings. It's starting to be "chilly" in the mornings (in the high 60s, low 70s) and it makes for some beautiful runs!

I'm thankful for my parents being close. My parents are a HUGE help when it comes to watching Mckenna, and even more, they make for great company a couple times a week when Mckenna and I go swimming at their house. It is so nice when your parents go from just parents to friends!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for a slight change in weather. It's started to cool down just a tad at night (and early) here in the desert. I love it for the obvious reasons, but also for maybe not so obvious reasons. I LOVE to see my girls in sweatshirts. They both look so cute and wear them well :)

I'm thankful for a daddy's girl. Mckenna isn't a daddy's girl all of the time, but when she is, I sure do love it. She pretty much insists on me putting her down at night and I'm really thankful for the snuggle time I get to have with her.

I'm thankful for rules. Life's easier and better with rules. Rules take the thought and emotion out of decisions that could become messy if we think about it or use our emotions. And with that said, I'm thankful for rule number one - God is good and He is good all of the time. 

What about you? What are you thankful for today?