Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday: PJs & Lettuce

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for cute PJs. We got Mckenna some new PJs since the weather is cooling off. She looks so stinkin cute in her PJs when she first wakes up. It's my favorite.

I'm thankful for sleep. This last week I've been forcing myself to get to bed earlier and getting a solid 8 hours of sleep. It is glorious!!

I'm thankful for new running shoes. I got new running shoes last Friday and am so excited each time I lace them up! 

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for peanuts and raisins. Do you like peanuts? Do you like raisins? Have you ever tried them together??  The combination is awesome. So awesome, that I definitely eat too much of it. I think of it as a peanut butter and jelly without the bread :)

I'm thankful for fresh lettuce. I made a salad today with lettuce from the garden and it was excellent. There is just something about eating lettuce that I planted, watered and cut with my own knife. Today was Butterleaf, tomorrow may have to be Romaine!

I'm thankful for the ability to disagree with someone I love and/or respect. Too many people feel that everyone must agree with them in order to get along. Thankfully, there are many people in my life that disagree with much of what I say - and they still love me :)

What about you? What are you thankful for today?