Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank you to all who read RSBR

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you guys who take time out of your day to read the stuff put up here on RSBR. It really means a lot to me and the fact that some of you would actually take the time to comment means a lot too. When I started this blog, I just wanted to use it as a place to hold myself accountable in my new journey to run a mile. After awhile, it was apparent that I was going to have many of you holding me accountable as well. It was perfect. You guys are a big reason for my turnaround in health and for that I am grateful. I get so many encouraging comments on here, facebook (which, if we aren't friends, friend me!!) and CysticLife (which, if you are not a member, join!!!) that truly motivate me to know end.

I need you guys to know that this isn't a one-way street. I get many messages saying that I inspire and encourage, but I get so much of that it return that I would be crazy to stop doing what I'm doing. As you saw by yesterday's blog, I enjoy answering questions from the community. If you were to have a question at any time, please don't hesitate to email at ronnie@cysticlife.org. I look forward to what the future holds and I'm truly thankful for each and everyone of you.

Until tomorrow,
Ronnie