Friday, March 18, 2011

Thankful Friday?

Since we didn't post a Thankful Thursday blog yesterday I wanted to make sure to get one up today. It actually felt kind of weird not putting one up with all that we have to be thankful for. I invite you to share what your thankful for in the comment section below or leave a link to your Thankful Thursday post!

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful that we got to see our little peanut this week, and that it's healthy, with a heart beat and growing to at the right pace. It's crazy how much you can love and appreciate something only 9mm long!!

I'm thankful Ronnie got out of the hospital and is feeling good. His PFTs aren't quite where we want them, but now it's just a matter of getting to work. I'm SO thankful we've gotten out and gotten right into our workout and healthy eating routine. It'll get his PFTs up and hopefully keep my weight down ;-)

I'm thankful that my only real "craving" lately is oranges. It could be much worse - with a sweet tooth like mine, who knows how much ice cream and snickers I could down (mmm caramel), but oranges I can handle! Who knows if it's a true pregnancy craving, but man, oranges have never tasted so good.


Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful to be out of the Hole. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Hole for what it does for me and my lungs, but I'm never sad when it comes to saying goodbye. Sure we bring our own blankets, pillows, towels, microwave and coffee pot, but it can never feel just like home, a home that I happen to love.

I'm thankful for the great news from our first ultrasound! We were told that the little peanut is right on track in development and, although it's early, everything seems to be on the up and up. It's always a bit nerve wracking heading into those things and the fact that we left with nothing but positive news is something to be very thankful for.

I'm thankful for March. March is a time for many things that I love. Awesome weather. March Madness. Grandma's birthday. Mark's birthday. Wildcat basketball. And I'm sure a host of other things that just isn't coming to mind right now. I have long held that belief that March is my favorite month ever and I'm happy to report that that belief still stands.

So the question is, what are you thankful for today?