Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Picnic Baskets and Baby Blues


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for talking picnic baskets. Mckenna's favorite toy these days is a talking picnic basket. She can't get enough of it, and I happen to kind of like the stupid songs it sings...win win

I'm thankful for sore muscles. I have been slacking on my running lately and have gone for a couple runs getting back into the groove the last couple days. Man are my legs SORE...and I love it. It means it's working!

I'm thankful for air conditioning. Summer is here. It's hot out. So coming inside and feeling a blast of cold air is fabulous!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for my beautiful wife. We just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, and although these last couple of years have flown by, I'm so thankful that I was along for the ride. She makes me a better man, husband, Christ follower, friend, son and father. With out her, I'd be the shell of a man.

I'm thankful for Mandi's support. I'm sure I've been thankful for this before, but I just got back from a run, so it's fresh on my mind. Just a reminder - I hate to run and wouldn't ever choose to do it on my own. There are times when all my self-motivation fails me and I need an extra push - My wife is that push. She is so supportive, loving and inspiring. I'm a lucky man.

I'm thankful for the baby blues. Mckenna's eyes look fake in many of the pictures we take. They could stay that way, or they may not, but either way, I'm thankful for them now. Her little bald head, big smile and blue eyes is enough to make my heart explode each and every day.

So, what are you thankful for today?