Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: GPT & Challenges


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for hard workouts. We started group personal training at the gym and HOLY COW! I have never been so wiped in my life!!!! It is the hardest 45 minute workout I've ever done. It's going to be SO good for us. I hate it and love it all at the same time.

I'm thankful for Ronnie. I never quite realize how much Ronnie does around the house and for me and Mckenna until he's gone. Since he was gone for 2.5 weeks for his tune-up and now that he's back, I realize just how much he does around here and I am SO thankful. Let's put it this way, when he's gone I actually have to ask what day garbage and recycling goes out, because that's the only time I've ever brought it to the curb.

I'm thankful for a baby with personality. God created Mckenna with so much spunk and so much personality. I think she is going to be quite the handful, but I love her so much and love all her spunk. She's constantly laughing (even fake laughing) and smiling, making "jokes", making sounds. She is quite the blessing that I will never take for granted!!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for new challenges. If I'm not challenged, either personally or professionally, I get bored. Thankfully we have taken on a few new personal challenges centered around our workouts and nutrition. Both are going to take extreme discipline and will power, but I'm confident I can see this through with the support of my family and with my future with them in mind.

I'm thankful family bike rides. Now that we're both up earlier in the day, we've been able to take daily bike rides in the morning as a family. The weather is great in Arizona in the summer...before 7am. We take advantage of what we can get and have really been loving it.

I'm thankful for different chicken marinades. Often times, the slightest hint of a certain flavor can really put chicken over the top. Since we've decided to eat more chicken, figuring out different marinades is going to be key in not going crazy :)

So, what are you thankful for today?