Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Awesomeness & Secret Handshakes

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:
I'm thankful for family. I absolutely love spending time with my family. I enjoy all of them. Their different personalities. Their strengths. Their quirks. I am so thankful I get to spend so much time with them.

I'm thankful for secret handshakes. Mckenna and I now have one and, well, it's pretty awesome.

I'm thankful for Ronnie. There are many things about Ronnie that I love and that I'm thankful for. But today, I'm thankful for the way he builds me up. He always makes me feel like I'm the most awesome person in any room. And while I'm never the most awesome person in a room (unless, of course, I'm alone in that room), I always know that in his eyes, I am. And I love that!


Ronnie's List:
I'm thankful for a clever wife. Mandi mothers and wifes(?) like she's been there before. I don't know how she's such a natural, but I do know that I love it. She just makes life so much easier for Mckenna and I that it's not even funny. I would list out a ton of examples, but I don't want to be giving out her "secret sauce"!!

I'm thankful for mobile hotspots. We're currently at a location with no internet. Generally, that would cause a slight panic for me since everything I do is online, but fortunately, our phones can act as an internet router in a pinch. It's not as fast, but it does the trick.

I'm thankful for God's creation. Whenever I travel, I'm always reminded how diverse and wonderful all of God's creation is. Where I come from, there aren't too many colors, so I can easily forget how lush and vibrant nature can look. It's been nice to see a little bit of "life" in the yards around us this week :)

So, what are you thankful for today?