Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Partner & Monsoons

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I’m thankful for a good parenting partner. Ronnie is a better daddy than I am a mommy, by far!! I am so thankful my parenting partner is not only a great daddy, but a great model for how I can be a better mommy.

I’m thankful for cheese…specifically pepper jack. It is so yummy!! I could eat it all day…but then I would weigh 2483290 lbs, so I do ration it a bit ;-)

I’m thankful for cloudy days. Summers here can be HOT, but cloudy days make for a nice little break and give us the ability to be outside more throughout the day. We’ve had two cloudy mornings this week, and it’s been glorious. Mckenna and I went to the zoo both mornings.

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for monsoons. I absolutely love the power and awesomeness of Arizona monsoons. They come through quickly, rain down like crazy, maybe snap a few trees in half and then they're gone! It of course cools things off in the summer, which is nice, but just taking in the storm visually is what I love.

I'm thankful for cashews. I've been snacking on a lot of cashews lately and I love every minute of it. The crispy yet soft nature combined with the saltiness is simply awesome. I probably shouldn't eat them quite as much as I do, but I do not have much self-control around them.

I'm thankful for more family in town. My mother-in-law's brother will be spending some time in AZ this summer and it's going to be very nice having Uncle Brad around. Mckenna met Uncle Brad for the first time yesterday, and I can already tell that she'll warm up fast to him. He's a fun guy and I look forward to getting to know him better myself.

What are you thankful for today?