Thursday, October 15, 2009

Music Video for Cystic Fibrosis Awareness- Must See!!!

-I wanted to highlight the great work that the people over at CFVoice.com are doing for the CF community. If you've never been to their site, you're really missing out on a lot of great information. They recently completed a project that gave honor to a late singer who died from Cystic Fibrosis. His name was Matt Scales and he had written and performed a beautiful song called Breathe before his death. For this project, they brought together other singers who have Cystic Fibrosis to sing a remix of sorts to honor Matt and to bring Cystic Fibrosis awareness to another level. If you don't have the time to watch the whole video, I suggest you make time. It's VERY inspirational and VERY well done. Please follow this link to view the music video.

- AFTER you're done watching the sensational video over at CFVoice.com, I invite you to check out one of my favorite music videos of all time. Seriously though, first go watch that music video; you'll be soooo glad that you did!

Many of you may have already seen this next music video, but if you haven't, I suggest plugging your ears....


(I apologize upfront for the episode at 3:07, my emotions got the best of me...seriously though, I wish I could sing)