Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Top Ten Christmas Movies

One thing you'll notice about my Top Ten Christmas movie list is that I don't really list any of the "classics" except for maybe the National Lampoon's flick and Charlie Brown. You won't see, A Miracle On 34th Street, A Christmas Carol or A Christmas Story, but I have a very good reason: I've never seen them. You'll also notice that many of these aren't really "Christmas movies", but I do promise that Christmas was part of the movie one way or another.

10. The Family Stone- Don't remember a whole lot about this movie other than I thought it was pretty entertaining.

9. Ernest Saves Christmas- One of those goof ball movies I loved when I was younger. Not nearly as good as Ernest Goes to Camp.

8. A Charlie Brown Christmas- Watched it many many many many times around the holiday season...although it seems to be coming on earlier and earlier in the year.

7. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- This is one of those movies you could watch everyday from now until the New Year and still get a good laugh from it.

6. Gremlins- I always wanted one of those little furry guys.

5. While You Were Sleeping- One of the best romantic comedies out there; full of cheesy and very predictable scenes.

4. Home Alone- I really shouldn't have to explain this one. I doubt that if you are reading this you'd question why. And if you are, please go rent it for the holidays.

3. Love Actually- This is actually one of my favorite movies ever (as well as #2 & #1). It had some questionable scenes, but it was a very fascinating movie.

2. Serendipity- My favorite romantic comedy ever. I've seen this movie 100 times (not really) and I still never really know if he'll get the girl.

1. Elf- If I were forced to watch this movie everyday until the day I died, I really don't think I'd be upset.

There you have it!! Alright, let's see your list! Let me know what I'm missing.