Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Need Accountability Partners

Hello friends!! Well, we've made it to workout Wednesday in another great week in the world of Sickboy. But I do have a confession, working out could certainly be going better. I haven't gone on a run this week and we haven't made it to the gym either. Thing is, I can't really put my finger on the problem. I can't say it's time as I've managed to get a morning walk and a wash "workout" with Jezzabel happen every day. I can't say it's energy as I've felt pretty good lately and although I know I'm not at the top of my game, I have no excuse for what's been happening. And finally, I can't say it's motivation as I have a wedding coming up to the most beautiful bride in the world for which I want to be in great shape for. I think when it comes down to it, I really need to start focusing on factor number three.

As many of you know, the next handful of months are going to be very busy around here. We have travel, hospital stays, weddings and honeymoons to get to. I of course need to make sure that my health comes first if I want to enjoy all of those things to their full capacity. We made it our goal to hopefully avoid a 30 day hospital stay this next time so I would have a little bit before the wedding for last minute preparations. I also didn't want to cut it too close as it generally takes me a bit to recover from my time in The Hole. I know that the healthier I go into the hospital, the healthier (and quicker) I'll come out. You would think that would be all the motivation that I would need. Well, evidently it's not. That however ends today.

I need your help though. I need you guys to call me out and hold me accountable. Leave me comments. Post on my Facebook. Email me. Call me. Whatever me. I know that if some of you guys hold me to it, it will make me even that more fired up to get it done. It's great to have some accountability partners when it comes to life, exercise, work etc. Luckily for me, I feel like I have hundreds and I know that's exactly what I need.

PS- HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!