Friday, September 10, 2010

Flash Me Friday - "My Favorite (hospital) Dish"

This week's addition of Flash Me Friday calls for pictures of our favorite "dish". It's kind of hard to pick a favorite dish while I'm here in the Hole, so I decided to take some pictures of any sort of food laying around my room. I did have a breakfast burrito this morning courtesy of the peeps from fantastic food services, but I forgot to snap a picture of it. The food here honestly isn't that bad, it just gets a little much after eating it for a month straight. You can only have chicken tenders so many times you know?


This is what you would call a smorgasbord of goodies.


Gotta have your own coffee pot here in the Hole. Also, having sparkling cider left over from hospital date night doesn't hurt :)


Stay thirsty my friends.

Are you interested in also participating? This brainchild of Jen over at The Groettum Family blog is going to be a weekly series in which we have to take a picture of her choosing without any cleaning up whatsoever. If you want in on the action, please visit here for the "rules".