Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dallas In Pictures

We didn't get a whole lot of pictures taken during our trip to Dallas (we're both pretty bad at remembering to break out the camera), but I have managed to put up about 75% of them.


Not sure what's going on here.


Mandi taking a picture of me taking a picture with my phone of the big board leading into the Farmer's Market.


Said Farmer's Market


I'm going to have to find one of these near us. It ALL looked so delicious.


Representing The Cats


Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't.


Coke with real sugar??? Where do I sign up?


Outside of the Granada Theater for the super awesome CF Concert Series.


Sound check before the show.


The bar.


Setting up the CysticLife table.


Apparently I'm excited that we're all set up.


Informational handouts about CF.


Special VIP sing-a-long with Rhett Miller


Just livin' the dream.