Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Candies

Before I get to my top ten favorite candies...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! Love you and thanks for reading this blog every day :)

These are in no particular order as it's almost impossible to decide...except for the top 3! Actually thought of this post after devouring my second favorite candy today.


Cherry Sours - I dig anything cherry, especially pies.
 Chewy Sprees - Favorite are red or purple.

 Hot Tamales - Recently cracked my top ten...bumped out Milk Duds.



 Mini Chewy Sweet Tarts - You can get a big ol' box of these at Sam's Club...and we did...last week :)


Pumpkin Candy Corns - Love eating these while at the gym...don't ask me why.


Skittles - red and purple all day.


Starburst - If the bag only had pink ones I wouldn't be disappointed one bit.


3. Mike and Ike Original - I've eaten far too many boxes of these than I'd like to admit.


2. Conversation Hearts - I love it when Valentines Day is right around the corner!


1a. Brachs Jelly Beans - I go crazy on these things when I'm in the Hole...love the pink ones!

1b. Canadian Wintergreen Mints -  I've loved these since my Grandma gave them to me to keep me quite in church :)