Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Morning Ride to Starbucks

Mandi and I take a family bike ride every morning around 6:45am. It's a great way to get the blood pumping and the muscles warmed up for the day ahead. It's also a nice way to "beat the heat" and enjoy some gorgeous summer mornings. (As a bonus, it makes for some good mucus clearance)

This morning, we decided to take a family ride to Starbucks.


Obviously pretty pumped for the bike ride this morning :)


Look both ways.


Hey, I know you!!


Dazed and Confused.


She insisted on waving at anyone who entered or exited the building.


Not sure what she's pointing at here, but I assure you that it's cool.


I'm no photog, but I like this shot...minus the parking lot.


...and she likes straws.


When's another bike ride?


After a kissy,


more straw chewing,


and a little paper playing!


 Now we're ready. Let's go!!