Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Grandpa & Energy


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for an awesome baby daddy. Ronnie stepped up and played Mr. Mom from Friday morning until Monday Morning, and Mckenna didn't miss a beat. Ok, she was a bit fussy because she missed her momma...but so was Ronnie...haha I kid. He is such a great daddy and I never sweat leaving them alone together...she's probably better off.

I'm thankful for an awesome grandpa! Josh and I went to see my grandpa this weekend in the hospital in PA, and we had a blast. My grandpa is a funny, witty man, and always enjoyable to be around.

I'm thankful for my relationship with my big brother. Josh and I weren't always as close as we are now, but I've always love and respected him. This weekend we got to hang out just the two of us a lot, and it was really nice. We always have so much fun with Ronnie and Chrissy as well, but we rarely spend time just the two of us. It was kind of like the old days, and it was kinda fun!!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for energy. It's amazing how the body adapts. It seems the more active I am, the more energy I have throughout the day. Now, it may also be because I'm in bed at 9:30pm...but I get up at 5:45am :)

I'm thankful for our view into Mckenna's world. We have a camera set up in her room that from time to time we'll just flip on to see how cute she looks sleeping. She also melts our hearts when she first wakes up and just babbles in her crib for a while. In fact, I'm checking in on her right now!

I'm thankful for bringing back the family bike ride. The bike ride was sidelined for a bit when our bikes broke down, but now we're back on track riding again. We have a lovely bike ride every morning before 7am to take in how great an Arizona morning summer can feel. It also provides some good mucus clearance first thing in the morning.  

So, what are you thankful for today?