Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Adventures & Snacks

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for hospital visits - regardless of length. Mckenna and I went to see Ronnie in the hospital yesterday and it was awesome to be together as a family.

I'm thankful for my parents. We have been living with my mom and dad while Ronnie is in the hole and man does it make life easier. They are such a huge help. The stay would be so much more difficult without them.

I'm thankful for adventures. Mckenna and I have been taking adventures each afternoon and it has made the days fun and fly by.

Ronnie's List:
I'm thankful for a hospital pharmacist who is on top of it. I see the hospital pharmacist almost every day and he is always looking to make slight adjustments to make sure I'm on the right track. It takes an active and engaged team to maximize a hospital stay and I feel very thankful that I have one here.

I'm thankful for snacks from the wifey. Mandi made some good treats for me for this hospital stay that I am taking full advantage of. She sent me down to the Hole with a huge tupperware full of oatmeal raisin cookie muffins and when they visited yesterday, she brought down a big ol' tupperware of "white trash". It's Golden Grahams, pretzel sticks, Coco Puffs, Reese's Pieces and peanuts all covered with melted white chocolate. YUM!

I'm thankful for lip balm. Whenever I'm in the Hole, my lips start cracking and peeling. I'm not sure why, but it's like clock work. Thankfully, I'm able to slather on some lip balm 781 times a day to keep them as moisturized as possible.

So, what are you thankful for today?