Saturday, April 11, 2015

19 Weeks Pregnant!



How far along: 19 weeks pregnant! Due September 3rd!

Gender: Officially a baby BOY!!

Total weight gain: Up 8.5 lb.

Exercise: Unfortunately, my exercise plans for this pregnancy look very different. Between the subchorionic hemorrhage and now the complete placenta previa, I have been limited to just walking from about 12 weeks on. My goal is to walk at least 26 miles a weeks. This week I was able to get a couple 7.5 miles days in, which lightened the load for other day!

Maternity clothes: Still no maternity clothes. Just making other clothes work. It's hot here already, so I've been rocking dresses and workout clothes.

Miss anything: I definitely am missing my normal workouts. Working out hard is how I maintain my sanity and feel strong! 


Movement: This week has been filled with a lot more movement. Movement that Mckenna and Ronnie both can feel also, which is SO fun!


Have you started to show: This one is debatable. I think I look obviously pregnant, and to friends, family, and acquaintances (even people at the gym) they can definitely tell. But I don't think strangers know for sure. I just look like I carry weigh in my midsection.


Stretch marks: This is a tricky one. I never got stretch marks on my belly with Mckenna. But ever since puberty I've had stretch marks on my thighs, tush, and hips. They are very fine and you only really see them when the light hits them right. So there's a good chance that I got more with Mckenna, I just have no idea. My guess is I may be getting more as we speak, I just can't see them in comparison to what is already there!


Belly button in or out: It's in...and looks like a massive goiter in tight shirts.


Wedding rings on or off: On, when I actually wear them! I take them off for exercise, showers, and sleeping...and with my baby brain and pregnancy brain, I often forget to put them back on!


Sleep: I sleep like any other mom with a 3.5 year old and a 4.5 month old.


Labor signs: None. I'm hoping none for a very, very long time. But I am already having noticeable Braxton Hicks contractions already. I had lots with Mckenna and have a feeling this pregnancy is going to be the same way.


Best moment of this week: Seeing Mckenna feel her brother move for the first time. She felt a solid thump against the palm of her hand, and her eyes lit up. It was the sweetest thing to watch!