Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Endless Energy & Alone Time

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I’m thankful Ronnie and Mckenna can now feel baby boy move pretty easily. Watching Mckenna’s face light up at the feeling of the “bump” from her brother is such a blessing!! I love that their relationship can start before he even gets here!

I’m thankful for a hubby who seems to have endless energy (or at least endless willingness) to help me with things as I’m kind of lame lately. He’s always willing to pick up my slack (or my turn to feed in the night) when I’m simply too pooped to do what I should do!

I’m thankful for our support system. Day in and day out I am reminded of what wonderful friends and family we have. We have been gifted such incredible people in our lives that make life fun, even when life is stressful or hard. Our life always seems filled with so much joy and laughter, regardless of circumstances, thanks to the people who surround us!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for my excited daughter. For the past few weeks, Mckenna seems excited every time I walk in the room or when she comes back to the office to say "hello". I must admit, it makes me feel pretty special. Nothing like her squealing "Hi Daddy!!" and giving me a big ol' hug.

I'm thankful for a wife that keeps me on track. Mandi is often the one who gets me focused on the stuff that I need to get done and kicks my booty back on track when I start to veer. I'm blessed to have such a great accountability partner and one who motivates me by seeing how dialed in she usually is.

I'm thankful for alone time. Tomorrow night, Mandi and I are staying at a local resort after a conference that I'm taking part in without the girls in tow. My mom is coming up from Tucson to babysit and I'm really looking forward to having some one-on-one time with my wifey.
What are you thankful for today?