Monday, July 20, 2009

This Isn't the Cystic Fibrosis of the 1980's

So you probably wouldn't think that I could draw a connection between the fight against CF and NASCAR...but I can my friend, and I will.


Here are some other blogs you should check out:

2 people had something to say...:

Anonymous said...

Gotta be honest with ya bro, at the beginning i didn't think you could pull it off (comparing CF with nascar) but you did it! great job!!!
awesome video, and your right we do have better equipment and it's very important that young CFers and CF parents know how important it is to take advantage of the equipment they have!!!!!
I mean it may be a pain being told to take your enzymes at 18 years old but if its gonna help me later on TELL ME ALL YOU WANT!!
I still have to be reminded to take care of my CF.....sometimes, i've grown up a little. lol
thanks for making this website and this blog!! your really doing awesome!!!! feel better soon, blow that PFT machine through the roof tomorrow!!

Cystic Gal said...

hey thanks for the shout out! I reached a 1,000 readers just a little after my one-month blogiversary. Your support and links links links helped me so! THANK YOU!!

Gotta go. I have a date with a huge bag of chips and and ensure.