Friday, January 15, 2010

First Day Out of the Hospital...

...the LAST time I got out of the hospital. I found this video buried in my YouTube account and thought I would throw it up. I often hear other CFers say that, "I'm not going to let CF control me", when I ask them why they won't do their treatments. Funny thing is, that's the BEST way to get controlled by CF, stop or don't do your treatments. Want to really have control over your life? Invest 10% of it really taking care of your lungs and the other 90% will be all yours.

So what do you guys think? Does that make any sense?