Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good ol' Family Fun...

It's not Monday - but it's Mandi here..

Ronnie and I saw Despicable Me, starring Steve Carell, with some friends last night. We were going to see Knight and Day, but Chrissy, my sister in law, had her little sister (not real little sister, but little sister through big brother, big sister), so we decided to go to a kid-friendly movie so they could join us. BEST.DECISION.EVER!! It is an adorable movie, perfect for kids, hilarious for adults. We laughed quite a bit through it and I absolutely fell in love with a little girl in it. Steve Carell did a GREAT job. You could barely tell that it was him. I wanted to share a clip, to hopefully convince you to spend your hard-earned money on some good ol' family fun!
**Please note, the little brunette is my FAVORITE character. I wish she was real, because I would adopt her!

Enjoy!