Saturday, October 29, 2011

Stuff Like This...

Getting this message was like going to the gas station and saying "fill me up!!".

i went to the doctor yesterday and my pfts were the highest they've been in 5 YEARS. the only thing i've been doing differently? EXERCISE. i started working with a trainer and running. Definitely really tough starting out but I ran 1 mile on monday for the first time in my whole life and then went back tuesday and ran 2 without stopping! i was shocked! and so proud of myself! Just wanted to say thanks for your perseverance in exercise and sharing that with the community and inspiring me to take back my life rather than sitting around waiting for things to just get worse but hoping they won't.

Thank you cyster for taking the time to write me that note. It made my week!!!