Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Grilling & iPhones

**At home workout challenge**
5 minute warmup walk
5 minute run
2 minute walk
5 minute run
2 minute walk
5 minute run
2 minute walk
5 minute run
2 minute walk


Don't think you have to do this exactly. Try running for 5 seconds and walking for 2 minutes if you have to. Or not running at all and walking 15 minutes. The point is to do something. If you get up and try, I promise you'll go further than if you sat on the couch :)



It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:



I'm thankful for family friends. Our family friends, the Giblins, were in town this last week and it was great to see them. They are my parent's friends, but have become like an aunt and uncle to Josh and I...and now Chrissy and Ronnie, too. It was so fun getting to spend time with them. 

I'm thankful for a new phone. Ronnie and I switched to iPhones from Blackberries a few weeks back because our phones were acting up. I totally love the fact that our new phones have great cameras to catch more on the fly moments of Kenna and I always love learning and playing with new phones!

I'm thankful for earlier bedtimes. Mckenna has been awful at night (we'll take any and all suggestions at this point so bring them on). But we figured we'd take this opportunity to adjust her bedtime a bit earlier. So we've been inching it back. It is so awesome to have an extra hour together in the evening without lady love around!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for the shortest stay in the Hole that I've had for quite some time. I don't think I've had a 13 day stay for over 10 years. There were a variety of factors that contributed to this, but one of the most major is my wife's support. She keeps me on task with my health and because of that, I don't go into the hospital super sick and needing it, I go in kinda sic k and wanting it. Thank you babe!

I'm thankful for great running weather. Today was a great day for a run. It wasn't too hot, it wasn't too cold and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It actually made it kinda enjoyable to run. And I mean in the very slightest of ways. Still, I'm so thankful to live in a place that provides great running weather nearly year round.

I'm thankful for my brother-in-law's grilling skills. We had the pleasure of gobbling up some of his grilled chicken, shrimp and vegetables last night and it was excellent. We are very blessed that they live only .4 miles away and that they are always willing to have us over for some grub!

So, what are you thankful for today?