Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Teeth & Salmon


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for teeth...kinda. I'm thankful that Mckenna is getting some teeth. She has an adorable little one on the bottle left and is working on the one on the bottom right. It is SO cute to see a little flash of white when she smiles now. I am just so thankful that I get to watch her become a big girl. The only catch is that it's been a couple long days around here as a result - in fact, I'm writing this at 4 AM!

I'm thankful for family. My parents are still in town and I can't get enough!! I love spending time with them and wish they didn't have to go back to Singapore on Saturday.

I'm thankful for new recipes. We made salmon the other night and it was delicious. I totally love when we try new recipes and they actually work out and become a new favorite. I'm also so thankful that we are blessed enough to be able to get good, healthy foods!


Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for a good sized dining room table. When we were buying furniture and stumbled upon our dining room table, we figured that they had placed the wrong price tag on it. Compared to everything else that we had seen, it just seemed to big and nice to be as cheap as it was. Ends up that it was no a mistake and we were able to pick up a table that can seat 8 comfortably with the ability to add at least 2 more with the leaf. 

Speaking of the dining room table, I'm thankful for family dinners. Wether it's just the three of us, or we're fortunate enough to have family over, we love cooking up a great meal and sitting down around the table. We recently cooked up salmon, quinoa and corn on the cob for Nana, Uncle Smeags, Uncle Josh and Aunt Kissy. 

I'm thankful for 10 minute tidies. We've been trying to be better about picking up after Mckenna goes down for the night, and it's amazing what a 10 minute tidy can do. Granted, it's 20 minutes of man-power, but nevertheless, it makes a BIG difference. There nothing like waking up to a picked-up house...even when you know it won't look that way 2 minutes into the day :) 

So, what are you thankful for today?