Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Highlights

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you all had a great holiday season. My mom left Saturday, my dad left Sunday, and today it's back to the grindstone for me. Before saying goodbye to my favorite time of year, I thought I'd relive some of my favorite moments with you all, in a photo montage I like to refer to as my holiday highlights...ENJOY!

A tradition started last year, Ronnie gives "suggestive" funny photos to my parents. This year, he was gifting himself to them as the newest addition to the family...ahh nothing says Merry Christmas like your future son-in-law pretending to be naked in a box!

I like to call this "scrapping paper". I "scrapped" most of my gifts this year. What is scrapping you ask? Take all the little random scraps left from cutting real sheets for other gifts and put them all together...Taaadaaa!

We realized on Christmas eve that we were short one stocking. Ronnie cheerfully said, "just give me a sock!" "NO WAY JOSE," I thought to myself, "EVERYONE NEEDS A STOCKING!" So 30 minutes later, he had one. Made for him by his very own little seamstress. **Please note the Christmas tree detailing with the fancy button on top!

Christmas morning! We have a photo of us sitting on a staircase EVERY year since we were born.

My parents gave me a BEAUTIFUL pearl ring to balance out my ring fingers...I think it was my dad's secret ploy to remain just as much the man in my life as Ronnie :)

Ronnie got a TON of games from his family for Christmas...but this one was my personal favorite!!! **Please note the cover of the box.

Not too long before 2010!! Ronnie was really excited about the new year ;-)