Thursday, May 13, 2010

Flash Me Friday- Front of My House

So here it is, the first addition of Flash Me Friday. This brainchild of Jen over at The Groettum Family blog is going to be a weekly series in which we have to take a picture of her choosing without any cleaning up whatsoever. This first wee was easy :) I can only assume that it will get harder. If you want in on the action, please visit here for the "rules".

Just wanted to make sure that I point out two things. One, did you notice how nice and trimmed that palm tree looks. Yeah? Well that was me with a hacksaw and a ladder my friend. First time ever attempting to cut any sort of wood in my lifetime. Here's a second first, notice the two pots flanking the sidewalk? Those two flowers, bushes, tress, whatever you call them were the first things I've ever planted in my life on my own!! I'm growing up right before your very eyes :)