Friday, July 29, 2011

All By Myself...

...I don't want to be, all by myself, anymore [of course sung in a perfect pitch without missing a note...in my head at least].

This morning my lovely wife took off for the CFRI conference in San Francisco (say hi to her if you're there) and left me at home to fend for myself. I'm not able to go to the conference myself because of the lovely bugs that I culture so she's going to be representing CysticLife without me.

It's so strange being here alone in the house as it's a very rare occurrence around here. We both work out of the home and almost all of our free time is spent together because we enjoy many of the same things. There are 168 hours in a week, and I would say it's safe to say that we spend at least 160 of those hours together (I know, poor girl). It will be nice however being on my own this weekend because this will give me the opportunity to surprise her with some work I'll be doing around the house. I of course can't say what it is, since she will probably read this, but let's just say some renovation will be involved.

My neighbor is a do-it-all kind of a guy and we've made plans to work on each other's projects this weekend. It's nice because I'm able to learn how to do some stuff around the house and he gets an extra pair of hands on his job. We've done this kind of "home makeover" exchange before and it turned out very well! I'm really looking forward to the changes we make this weekend.

Anywho, if you're going to the CFRI conference please say hi to my wife and tell her that I miss her already. That is all. Thank you :)