Friday, June 5, 2009

Feet Are Feeling Better Today!

8:00am: So I did the whole "5 more minutes" thing at around 6:45 this morning and wouldn't you know it, all of the sudden it was 8! It felt so good too! I got to bed way later than usual last night so I probably needed it. J Bell was ready to go the minute I woke up and wouldn't leave my side until I told her to grab her leash. I was a bad daddy yesterday and she didn't get her walk so I know she was extra excited. Not doing anything on my feet yesterday was probably a good thing though cause my feet felt better this morning than they have for a long time. I got out the door a little later than normal so it was definitely a hotter out. Jeezy for Sheezy was dragging her tongue quicker than normal and I think I broke a sweat about 200 yards into it. Got to love 90 degree heat at 8 in the morning! 

I was coughing quite a bit on the walk this morning but a lot of it was on purpose. I felt some mucus stuck towards the bottom of my throat, top of my lung area. You guys know what I'm talking about. It feels like there is a rock or something in there and it takes some really deep coughs to get it moving. I was moving stuff up and getting quite a bit out, but was also making myself out of breath in the process. It's hard to cough, walk, spit, and breath at the same time! I just did a quick 2 miler because I wanted to save my feet for cardio later. I have some making up to do for yesterday and I want to put myself in the best position to get it done. 

Total Distance: 2.0 miles    Time: 34'04"

5:30pm: So the day my feet feel better I'm of course swamped with things to do. I lost track of time today and by the time I got my head above water it was to late. We are hanging out with friends tonight for game night, so I needed to get back and showered for the 7:30 start. I was only able to get in my chest workout (which was very good), so I'll have to do arms with back tomorrow. It will be another full day tomorrow though with a CFF pool party to attend. Hopefully I'll be on the ball tomorrow and be able to get in some cardio as well. Me thinks that there will be no sleeping in! Current Weight: 185 lbs.

Total Distance for Day: 2.0 miles

1 people had something to say...:

Unknown said...

Glad your feet are feeling better!