Saturday, October 31, 2009

How Will HCR Impact the CF Community?

Since we haven't talked much about Health Care Reform lately, I thought I would re-post some of the past blogs we've had on the subject. I encourage you to click on the titles below and read through the guest post that we've presented here on RSR about Health Care Reform. Thank you again for those who contributed. If you are interested in writing a guest post on HCR (or any other topic) for this blog, please contact me and let me know what you'll be writing about.




Health Care Reform: He Said, She Said

I'm sure you have some opinions on this topic. I'm also sure that the opinions are very wide ranging by the readers of this blog. Please, take the time to leave a comment about how you feel. I'd especially like to hear your thoughts on how you think HCR will impact the CF community. I look forward to reading what you guys have to say.