Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Top Ten Pictures from Dallas

These are the top ten (plus some bonuses) pictures from Dallas either because of their meaning, the moment when the picture was taken or because I think it's a cool picture. There are of course a ton more that I will get around to loading onto Facebook at some point in the future. But for now, here are the top ten in no particular order...oh yeah, and some extras.

Apparently this guy didn't see the sign.

One of my most favoritest pictures that Mandi took of her ring...of the 4000 or so.

Mandi proudly pointing to the banner she designed while in the car heading to California.

Treatment time has been, and will continue to be, one of our most favorite times together

We had straws on the CysticLife table that we invited patrons of the concert to breathe through. This is a picture of them.

Rhett Miller gave an absolutely great show!

She's always a happy girl!

Pretty sure this was right before our big date Sunday night...

...and this is me trying to elongate my neck since it always looks so fat in pictures.

I love this picture cause it shows me focused on work, while Mandi is focused on watching the engagement video for the 300th time.

We went to Cafe Brasil every singe morning that we were there. It was AWESOME!!!

Mandi at the CysticLife table.

Me at the CysticLife table.

The concert was at the Granada Theater. This is me trying to look awesome.

That's me and Lindsey pointing out the star of the show. If you're wondering who Lindsey is, she was the rockstar who put the concert together. Thanks so much Nay Nay!!!!