Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Top Ten Most Frequented Websites

So I spend a lot of time on-line. Generally I will be working, but during my night treatment, I'm usually able to stop by some of my favorite sites to see what's going on in the real world! Here are my top ten most frequented site during the past six months:

1saleaday.com- I go to this site every night before I go to bed mostly just to check out the sweet deals on there. I have actually even broke down and bought a few things as well! I've gotten some Wii controllers for my little brother for free (just had to pay shipping) plus I got a Margarita machine for the Melin's that was 150 and I picked it up for 25. Check it out, you may just walk away for something.

Yahoo.com- For whatever reason, I've always like the way Yahoo presented there news, sports, finance, etc..I generally try to stop by at least once a day to check on the national/world news and the stock market.

Espn.com- I love me some sports. I generally read through as many box scores as I can during my last treatment (except for hockey) just so I can stay on top of team records and who's doing what.

WildAboutAZCats.com- I may love sports, but I love Wildcat sports even more! My beloved University of Arizona will always have my heart, especially the basketball team. Basketball isn't even my favorite sport (football is), but I've always felt emotionally invested in our Basket Cats. This site talks all things Arizona sports and is a great resource for what is happening with our teams.

Twitter.com- I'm not on my Twitter account as much as I used to be, but I still find it a very valuable resource for keeping up with what is going on in certain communities. I stay up with many in the CF and running communities through Twitter and I also tweet many of my blogs and CF news.

Facebook.com- I've met many of you through my Facebook page and I'm very thankful for this wonderful site. It's a great way to keep up with some in the CF community as well as flip through photos until your heart is content. There are also a bunch of good groups out there that serve the CF community that have pages on Facebook. One of my favorites is CysticLife's fan page :)

Movoto.com- I've been looking for a house lately and this site is simply one of the best for how much information it has on it. You can find out just about anything and everything about a house that peaks your interest and they generally have good pictures of the property as well.

TinyURL.com- I post a lot of links to interesting articles I find onto Facebook and Twitter. Since I usually don't want to take up a ton of space with a long URL, I'll shorten it with this free service. One thing I like about them is there is no account and no signing in necessary.

RunSickboyRun.com- Yeah, guilty. I spend a lot of time on this site. I probably should be spending more, but I have a little project going on right now that is taking quite a bit of my time, focus and energy. I really enjoy writing for this blog though and I really hope that it can serve as a source of education, inspiration and hope to many of you!

CysticLife.org- Believe it or not, this site has been taking up most of my time the last six months. We launched yesterday, so it feels real good to "release the site to the wolves" (that would be you guys)! If you haven't signed up for a profile yet, please do, over 300 people in the CF community did yesterday!!!

What are your favorite sites? Any that I just need to add to my daily list?