Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What the _____?: July 14th, 2010

A few weeks ago we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. Still don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) I love the participation so far 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org :) 4) I've literally LOLed both weeks so keep it coming!

This week's picture:

Alright, what do ya got!?!?

Last week's photo with the winning caption:


Winner: "This is NOT what I meant when I said we should spice up our love life!!"
submitted by Jen

2nd: "Saucy Squared"
submitted by Suzanne

3rd: "Aww Ronnie, all you brought on our honeymoon was A1? I think the stuff we need is called KY. Crap, now what???"
submitted by Kellie

tie

"Ronnie! I said I was sick of covering your meat with this crap!"
submitted by Sarah

We have quite the sexually charged crowd when it comes to making up these captions. Wonder what you'll come up with this week??