Thursday, July 8, 2010

What the _____?: July 8th, 2010

A couple of weeks ago we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. Still don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) I love the participation so far 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org, as Andrea R found out two weeks ago (which by the way was hilarious) :) 4) I've literally LOLed both weeks so keep it coming!

This week's picture:

Alright, what do ya got!?!?

Last week's photo with the winning caption:


Winner: "And I thought the need for extra calories was for better lung function!!"
submitted by Lynsey

2nd: "Mandi, meet my best man. He's a real "stand up" guy"
submitted by Teresa

tie

"Maybe we shouldn't have waited..."
submitted by Amara

3rd: "I said I wanted chipolatatas on the wedding menu. Not my wedding night..."
submitted by Helen

There was a definite theme in last week's submissions...get your mind out of the gutter guys!! Just kidding, leave it in there, it's usually funnier that way :)