Thursday, September 16, 2010

What the _____?: September 16th, 2010

A while ago we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. Still don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) I love the participation so far 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org :) 4) I've literally LOLed all weeks so keep it coming!

Alright, what do ya got!?!?


Last week's photo with the winning caption:


Winner: "I've finally graduated from "Dumb Ass" and it only took me 3 decades!"
submitted by Jesse Petersen

2nd: "LOOK! I've finally published my autobiography!"
submitted by Marla

3rd: "Someone ever tell you that you're a know-it-all? Now you can be a Smart Ass to WIN!"
submitted by Ci Ci

tie

"As seen on YouTube! Get yours today only for the low low price of $19.99! Includes your "How To Guide" of being the perfect smartass your wife will love!"
submitted by Rhonda