Thursday, September 23, 2010

What the _____?: September 23rd, 2010

A while ago we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. Still don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) I love the participation so far 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org :) 4) I've literally LOLed all weeks so keep it coming!


(By the way, this is me in 1994)

Alright, what do ya got!?!?

Last week's photo with the winning caption:


1st: "Your booty just looked so much smaller in your skinny jeans"
submitted by Kellie

2nd: "The easiest way to say 'goodbye' to pantie lines!"
submitted by Mindy


3rd: "I see London, I see France"
submitted by Jessica