Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Wifey!!!

Happy birthday to the one who can always put a smile on my face.
Happy birthday to the one who sits through shows I like even though you might not.
Happy birthday to the one with most precious freckles in the world.
Happy birthday to the one who loves to be held.
Happy birthday to the one who puts up with my random outbursts of signing out of tune.
Happy birthday to the one I love to argue with...in a good way of course.
Happy birthday to the one who loves to be startled by car horns (NOT!!!).
Happy birthday to the one who makes determination and work ethic look so sexy.
Happy birthday to the one who could eat pizza and ice cream for every meal.
Happy birthday to the one who likes "10 minute tidys" so much.
Happy birthday to the one who never forgets to tell me that she loves me.
Happy birthday to the one who still gets excited about the little things in life (Potato Barn?).
Happy birthday to the one who puts up with my many imperfections.
Happy birthday to the one who embraced me for who I was & not who she thought I should be.
Happy birthday to the one who pushes me to my limits.
Happy birthday to the one who I would die for in a second.
Happy birthday to the one who I want to live for forever.
Happy birthday to the one who loves to snuggle.
Happy birthday to the one who goes with the flow.
Happy birthday to the one who picked me...to which I'll never know the reason.
Happy birthday to my best friend.
Happy birthday to the hottie of all hotties.
Happy birthday to my source of strength.
Happy birthday to the best mommy (of Jezzabel) ever.
Happy birthday to those pretty eyes.
Happy birthday to my bride.
Happy birthday to my wife.
Happy birthday to the one.
Happy birthday Mandi.

I love you more than I could ever put into words.