Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm so thankful...

I'm so thankful for the time I just spent babysitting my little cousins.

I'm so thankful that my runs have gone better than expected this week.

I'm so thankful to have a wife I can't get enough of.

I'm so thankful that I can get back to church.

I'm so thankful that I have family in the neighborhood now.

I'm so thankful that the "cool air" is starting to find it's way into AZ.

I'm so thankful that Mandi surprised me with a mowed lawn when I got out of the Hole.

I'm so thankful that I have little brothers who love me.

I'm so thankful that I only coughed up blood once this week.

I'm so thankful for new medications.

I'm so thankful for job opportunities.

I'm so thankful for friends who value my opinion.

I'm so thankful for second chances.

I'm so thankful for my neighbor.

I'm so thankful an upcoming trip.

I'm so thankful my God.

I'm so thankful for all of our many blessings.

I'm so thankful that I have a blog in which to share what I'm thankful for.

I'm so thankful...

What are you thankful for today?