Thursday, October 28, 2010

What the _____?: October 28th, 2010 (WARNING: PG-13)

A while ago we started a little contest on this blog in which I post a picture and whoever comes up with the most clever/funny/witty/etc caption gets put into a drawing for prizes at the end of the year. Still don't have everything figured out as of yet, but we do know a couple of things 1) There will be multiple prizes 2) I love the participation so far 3) If you think your submission is inappropriate for others to see, you can always email your answer directly to me at ronnie@cysticlife.org :) 4) I've literally LOLed all weeks so keep it coming!


I still can't believe that this made it to air. Where was the producer on this one? You can also check out the video of the newscast here.

Alright, what do ya got!?!?

Last week's photo with the winning caption:

1st: "See, I told you I could swallow a brick whole without the tower collapsing!"
submitted by Helen T.

2nd: "...said Mandi after the fourth tequila shot 'JenGaaaaah"
submitted by Kelly Geist

3rd: "It's not the size of the tower, but how long you can keep it up"
submitted by Steven Sleight