Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Pregnant Neighbors & Master's

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:
Mandi zonked out a little early tonight and I didn't have the heart to wake her up. She's growing a baby and finds herself a lot more tired lately!

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for the completion of our birthing class. We just completed a birthing class that went over pregnancy from womb to tomb. We certainly learned a lot over these past four weeks and now it's just going to come down to our ability to recall what we've learned. I can tell you this - I can't wait to use all of the comforting techniques on Mandi when the time calls for it.

I'm thankful for our pregnant neighbor. We have neighbors who are about 5 weeks behind us in their pregnancy. They also have the cutest little 2 year old girl ever! Kelly (our neighbor) was overjoyed when hearing that we were pregnant with a little girl as she is going to have another little princess. I'm pretty sure there are already plenty of fantasies about future play dates being had by all parties involved.

I'm thankful for continued education. My brother recently moved up to Phoenix in order to pursue a master's degree in Family and Marriage Therapy. I think that it's so cool that he decided to pursue a masters degree and the family couldn't be more proud. He will be the first in the immediate family to obtain a master's degree and to be honest, I'm already pushing him to get his doctorate :)
So, what are you thankful for today?