Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Workout Wednesday: New Exciting Workout!

In case any of you reading this are looking for a new exciting workout, I wanted to share the one I am currently trying. I've been consistently doing the same workout routine for about 6 months now and it was getting a bit mundane. I decided to search around for an "out of the box" workout and this is what I came up with. It was apparently inspired by the movie 300.

All of these exercises are done with no rest between sets:

Pullups - 25 reps


Barbell Deadlift - 50 reps


Pushups - 50 reps


Body Weight Squat Jumps - 50 reps


V-Ups - 50 reps


Single-Arm Clean-and-Press - 50 reps


Pullups - 25 reps


I can tell you from firsthand experience that this is an absolute booty-kicker!! I'm planning on not being able to walk correctly for the next week or so. What I love about it is it's just as much of an anaerobic workout as it is an aerobic one. Best of both worlds!

If you end up trying it out, let me know what you think :)