Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Smiles & Talks

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:


I'm thankful for a smiley baby. Mckenna is SUUUUPER smiley. She smiles when you smile at her. She smiles when she's playing by herself. She smiles at you to get you to smile at her. She smiles when you smile at her...even when she's crying. She smiles ALL the time and I LOVE IT. Her gummy little smile is adorable, and my favorite part is that when she smiles big she throws her head back, scrunches her nose sticks her tongue out a bit AND smiles all at the same time!

I'm thankful for more great nights. Mckenna was doing great a couple weeks back at night, and then we had a bad week, and the last few nights she's been doing great again. Two nights ago she went down at 10:15, woke up and ate at 6:30 and then slept until 8:40. Last night she went down at 10:30, ate at 4:30 and was up again at 8:45. I can totally handle that!!! Although, it has now taken me 30 minutes to write this blog because she won't go to sleep tonight, I've re-settled her 3 times now...so we'll see how tonight goes!

I'm thankful for Muddy Buddies. If you don't know what they are, GOOGLE THEM. They're possibly the tastiest treat in all the land :)


Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for the wonderful weather we've been having. On most afternoons this week, Mandi and I have been going for an afternoon walk or run to crystal blue skies and a temperature right around 70 degrees. I can't believe it's still so nice in January. I'm absolutely loving it right now...just check back with me in August.

I'm thankful for my talking baby. Mckenna is starting to have little conversations with her mommy and daddy and it is one of the cutest things in the world to see. You can tell she really is trying to communicate and the look on her face is priceless. I just need to continue to sharpen my goo-goo gaa-gaa skills.

I'm thankful for 2 great years so far with CysticLife.org. The Website celebrated it's 2nd birthday yesterday, and my oh my does time fly. It felt like just yesterday we were coding that thing and deciding what features were going to go where. Well, 2.5 million hits later, and it still feels like we're doing the same :)

So, what are you thankful for today?