Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Quality Time & Green Grass


**Workout challenge - Do 30 minutes of your most enjoyable active activity today. That could be walking, running, skipping, jumping, lifting, etc. Enjoy!!
______________

It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for quality time. Last night after Mckenna went to bed, Ronnie and I sat up and had coffee and baked together. It was such a great way to spend a few hours together. I love my hubby and I love reconnecting!

I'm thankful for a growing baby. I looked at Mckenna this morning and was shocked by how big she looked. Crazy!! It goes so fast and I'm so thankful she's so healthy and happy. I think it's very possible she's going to be ornery, but I'll take happy and healthy AND ornery any day!

I'm thankful for a hard working husband. Ronnie works every day to be healthy. I'm so thankful he works so hard to take care of himself. I don't think I'd be able to do 3-4 treatments a day and workout day in and day out, but I'm appreciative that he does that for us :)

Ronnie's List:

I'm so thankful that Grandma and Uncle Grant were able to spend some "quality" time together this past weekend. I only qualify quality because Mckenna screamed her head off almost the entire time that we were away, but, it was still time spent together :) Of course they were also able to enjoy her when we were around and she was much more of the sweet little angel that we have come to know.

I'm thankful for green grass. I grew up with typical Arizona landscape which included a lot of rock and no grass. Until moving into our home, I had never taken care of a yard, much less a grass filled yard. It's taken me two years to get it down, but I finally managed to keep our grass lush and green through the winter. Now that summer is approaching, I hope my research pays off during the warmer months.

I’m thankful for birthdays and anniversaries. My step-dad Mark celebrated his 62nd birthday yesterday while my brother-in-law and his wife celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary. They all play a very important and special role in my life and I was so happy for each of them to reach their particular milestones. Here's to 63 and 3!!

So, what are you thankful for today?