Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Crawling & Trust


It's thankful Thursday time! We all have so much to be thankful for and we love to take this opportunity just to write down each and everything that comes to mind. Please take this time to share with us what you're thankful for as well. If you have a blog expressing your thankfulness, please share the link! Without further ado, here's what we're thankful for:

Mandi's List:

I'm thankful for family. We've been able to spend a TON of time with family these last couple of weeks and it's been AWESOME!

I'm thankful for new developments. Mckenna has started crawling and man, I'm so proud of her. She's not to the point where it's a ton of extra chasing because she's only crawling when coerced. But I am so proud of her new development and so thankful that I get to watch her grow.

I'm thankful for sunscreen. I got a burn the other day, and it reminded me why you're supposed to where sunscreen. I'm thankful that it exists.

Ronnie's List:

I'm thankful for for the trust that Mckenna shows. We got Mckenna into a pool for the first time ever last week, and she is already showing an incredible amount of comfort and easiness. She's also jumping, from a seated position, into my arms from the edge of the pool. It's so awesome for a little life to have so much trust in you.

I'm thankful for our camera. Mandi got us a cool camera for my birthday and Christmas last year, and we've been taking full advantage of it lately. We're actually not huge picture people naturally, but having a nice camera with a bunch of cool options always encourages us to take more shots :)

I'm thankful for Instagram. I finally got around to downloading the app and I'm so very thankful that I did. Basically, it's a photo filter service for the iPhone that allows you to spice up your pics a bit. There is also a hug community of other picture takers that I haven't looked into much yet. If you follow me on Facebook, you've seen many of the photos I've shot with Instagram!! 

So, what are you thankful for today?